Are you like me and have been told over and over again to eat seven to ten servings of fruits and vegetables a day? I am going to be totally transparent…I never get them all in. As in tune to my health and wellness as I am, life is full and keeps me preoccupied to the point where there are days its two o’clock in the afternoon and I realize, “Dang I better get eating”.
Plus, one of the most important realizations I had was that even with organic eating, it is virtually impossible to get everything our body needs.
So that brings me to supplements…
I had no idea these were going to change my life, and two weeks in, I knew my life and energy deserved to feel this good every day.
Top 5 reasons I absolutely won’t miss a day of supplements.
- ENERGY AND VITALITY! First things first, I have two kiddos and a husband that I love to do life with and almost everything we do requires lots of energy and for me to be “on”.
- IMMUNE BOOST! We are around germs every day especially when you have little ones at school. The truth is when we are not getting our nutrition it’s hard for our body to support a healthy immunity.
- HAIR, SKIN, NAILS! When I started on supplements this was one of the first things people shared with me, “YOUR SKIN LOOKS AMAZING!” Well, what woman doesn’t want to hear that?! When you get the nutrition you need, your body can absorb what it needs to restore and create that healthy glow.
- DIGESTIVE SUPPORT! The supplements I use are very gentle on the stomach and support my digestive health. Not always a fun topic, but necessary. I learned the truth early with a premature baby, if your gut isn’t healthy you are not healthy…
- BONE HEALTH! As we age this becomes very important to keep our bone strength and flexibility along with lifting small or big amounts of weights. Bone nutrients are a necessity.
If you have a desire to change any of this in your health and wellness plus believe you deserve to live your best you, I would love to connect! I’m here to share my experience and support your health journey. Honestly all supplements are not great or even good quality, so this is why I share and educate anyone who is open and ready. It’s your time, let’s connect!
YOU ARE WORTH IT!