Are you at a place in life where you get to choose where you spend and give your money? Or are you living in a constant battle of your money owning you? You may be asking, “What do you mean?” I can’t wait to share where my heart space is as I let my thoughts spill out.
Years ago, I had someone say to me, “Jessica I want you to be a millionaire way before I ever was”. I was 20 years old at the time and literally laughed out loud at the thought of that being my reality. I share this story not because I am going to spill my financial blessings onto your lap, but because I now see the power of someone sharing from their heart what the vision of financial freedom looked like.
I honestly can say I believe in you and I may not even know you or your story, but I do know this financial freedom experience is about choices and saying YES to yourself not things so that you can say YES to others in a way you may never have dreamed of.
Let’s get real with each other. The reality is that every dollar counts. That person in my life I was talking about helped me to believe that I GET TO save I don’t have to. From that day moving forward I put 20% of my checks into a retirement fund that then turned into a substantial savings. I retired from hair at the age of 40. Yep, 20 years of clothes I didn’t buy and fancy drinks that my hips really didn’t need anyway. Did I miss the money some days? Yes! It was a sacrifice but other days absolutely not. I forgot it was even leaving my checkbook.
For some, it may not be a savings account you’re after yet. Debt comes in all shapes, loans, car payments, house payments and so much more and that’s okay there is no judgement in this just the awareness so the change can begin. We all know the list goes on and on and I hope you know this can apply to any situation and you can be free of it too!
Are you ready for THE SHIFT?
Here are 5 life changes that can get you started on your path to financial abundance and blessings!
- Get real with yourself. If you have a significant other, get real together. Discuss where you are now and decide where you want to be. Create a budget! Even if you don’t want to, even if it doesn’t seem realistic or possible for you, the numbers don’t lie.
- Believe in yourself and your dreams because if you don’t, no one else can.
- Start as small or as big as you can and pay off the smallest debt first, so you can feel the progress and see a difference.
- See it! Believe it! Achieve it! Create a vision board of where you are going and what it will look and feel like when you are debt-free.
- Don’t stop putting one foot in front of the other until you hit the results and goals you set for yourself. Stick to your plan! You are worth it!
A few amazing resources I suggest are:
- If you are a doTERRA customer, you have access in your website to “The 4 Laws of FINANCIAL PROSPERITY” and a whole budget plan
- Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
“If you will live like no one else, later you can live like no one else.” -Dave Ramsey